Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 was a challenge for me.  We had to do 15 push presses, which I was only able to do a 37 lbs.  Then 20 box jumps on a 16 in box.  Well, I am afraid to jump. Nate says I look funny when I jump, and for a tall person, I can't jump high at all.  So I ended up using one of those boxes that you use to cover up a water valve.  Actually 2 stacked on top of each other.  We had to do as many rounds in 10 mins as we could.  I did 3.  After we went over to the pull up bars and were supposed to do 50 toe touches to the bar.  Again, I couldn't grasp how, and it is hard to hold up this much body weight, especially when I have hardly any muscle in my arms.  So instead, I did 50 sit ups. 

Food:
B- eggs and 1 piece wheat toast :)
L- 2 beef jerky, kiwi, yogurt :)
D- Iggy's, 1/2 grilled chk sand. and bread, some nachos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment